At Anthem Family Lawyers our team of experienced attorneys can help you navigate the complex legal issues that arise in family law, including divorce, separation, annulment, child custody, child support, guardianship, paternity, adoption, and alimony.
Meet The Team
Puneet K. Garg, Esq.
Puneet K. Garg is a founding partner of Anthem Family Lawyers. Puneet attended University of Arizona – Eller College of Management for his undergraduate studies and William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada, Las Vegas for his law degree. Puneet is admitted to practice law in Nevada, Illinois, District of Columbia, and before the United States Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and United States District Court, District of Nevada. Puneet has represented clients from all over the world in both state and federal courts in Nevada.
Puneet’s legal career began serving as a judicial law clerk to Judge Bruce A. Markell and Judge Linda B. Riegle with the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada. Puneet later moved on to serve as a judicial law clerk to Justice Michael L. Douglas of the Supreme Court of Nevada, where Puneet was responsible for drafting legal memoranda on legal significant issues of first impression and, at the direction of the Supreme Court Justices, drafting published opinions for complex civil and criminal matters.
Following his clerkships, Puneet became affiliated with one of the largest international law firms in the country and gained extensive experience on a wide range of matters. Puneet later joined a large regional law firm where he continued to build upon his legal experience. His victories at the large regional law firm included obtaining a favorable jury verdict of $1.3 million while serving as second chair in a high profile personal injury trial on behalf of a celebrity client.
Throughout his career, Puneet has shown that he cares about his clients and a willingness to fight for clients that other attorneys have refused to take on. In a wrongful death matter, Puneet was able to secure a settlement of $337,500.00 on behalf of the decedent’s estate and surviving family members after other attorneys had refused to represent these victims.
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Rated by Avvo as Top Attorney 10.0 Superb
- Named by Desert Companion Magazine as one of the Top Lawyers in Litigation
- Named by Vegas Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Professionals
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by Asian American Group of Las Vegas
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Legal Elite Top 150 Attorneys
- Named by Vegas Inc. Magazine as one of the Top Lawyers in Lawsuits/Disputes
- Inducted in the “100 Hours Club” by Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Legal Elite Top 100 Attorneys
- Selected by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Top 20 Up and Coming Attorneys
- Consistently ranked as a Rising Star by Mountain States Super Lawyers
Anthony B. Golden, Esq. (“Tony”) is a founding partner of Anthem Family Lawyers. Tony attended University of Redlands for his undergraduate studies and his law degree from University of San Diego Law School. He is a member of the bar in Nevada and California and admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, United States District Court, District of Nevada, United States District Court, Eastern District of California, and United States District Court, Northern District of California.
Following law school, Tony served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Nancy A. Becker during her term as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Nevada. Tony then entered private practice, where he represents clients in all aspects of their cases, from pre-litigation through trials and appeals. Tony has a proven track record of successfully representing clients in trials, arbitration, and appeals, as well as assisting clients in resolving high-value cases in mediation.
Tony has been recognized by MyVegas Magazine among the Top 100 Men of Success, by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the top lawyers in Southern Nevada, and as a rising star by Mountain States Super Lawyers. He has also achieved an “AV Preeminent®” rating in Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest peer review rating measuring both ethics and skill.
Tony serves as a Board Member for the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada and is a regular speaker on cutting edge issues affecting employers, such as medical and recreational marijuana, same-sex marriage, and social media in the workplace.
Amanda J. Brookhyser, Esq. is Senior Counsel at Anthem Family Lawyers. Amanda was born and raised in Las Vegas. She attended Duke University Law school, where she graduated cum laude. During her time at law school, Amanda served as the Associate Editor of the Agricultural Law Journal. She was also the recipient of the prestigious Jeffrey & Elizabeth Goodman Distinguished Advocate Award.
Following law school, Amanda returned to Las Vegas, where she worked at a boutique law firm, practicing personal injury law, family law, and commercial and general litigation. Amanda also became a Partner at a national law firm, where she practiced professional liability defense.
Amanda has extensive experience in alternative dispute resolution and in all phases of litigation. She is comfortable in mediations, arbitrations, and settlement conferences, in addition to being in front of a judge and jury in the courtroom.
Amanda is a member of the Nevada State Bar and the Iowa State Bar. She is admitted to practice in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada, the United States District Court of Nevada, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Amanda enjoys taking pro bono cases through the Legal Aid Center of Nevada’s Children’s Attorney Project. She also mentors young attorneys through the Nevada State Bar’s Transitioning Into Practice program and is a member of the Southern Nevada Disciplinary Committee.
● Super Lawyers 2020 Mountain States Rising Star
● 2019 Lawyers of Distinction
● 2020 to America’s Top High Stakes Litigators
● Rated by Martindale Hubbell as “AV Preeminent®” — the highest peer review rating measuring both ethics and skill
Some Recent Results:
● Second chair in a medical malpractice jury trial that resulted in a jury verdict of $1.8 million for clients
● Second chair in a medical malpractice jury trial that resulted in a defense verdict for client doctor
● Secured $1.6 million settlement on behalf of a client involved in a motorcycle collision with a taxi cab
● Secured summary judgment on behalf of a Skilled Nursing Facility in a wrongful death matter where alleged damages were $15 million
● Secured summary judgment on behalf of a detention center medical provider who was accused of violating a prisoner’s constitutional rights
● Second chair in a medical malpractice and wrongful death jury trial on behalf of a local hospital that resulted in a defense verdict for the client defendant
● Secured a settlement on behalf of a CEO for breach of contract and unjust enrichment
● Represented physicians, physician assistants, and nurses in proceedings in front of the Nevada Board of Medical Examiners and Nevada Board of Nursing